06 julio 2009

Hush Hush - PUSSYCAT DOLLS

Las Pussycat Dolls vuelven al ataque con nuevo single. Después de When I Grow Up y I Hate This Part, y de su colaboración con A.R. Rahman en Jai Ho! (You are My Destiny), lanzan nuevo single titulado "Hush Hush" y con bastante éxito hasta el momento, habiendo alcanzado ya el #4 en Turquía, #18 en Reino Unido o #10 en Australia, entre otros países.
--------------------------------------------------
The Pussycat Dolls return again with a new single. After their hits When I Grow Up and I Hate This Part, and after their collaboration with A.R. Rahman in the song Jai Ho! (You are My Destiny), they release the song "Hush Hush" with success, having reached so far #4 in Turkey, #18 in the UK or #10 in Australia, among other countries.



No hay comentarios: